Wednesday, July 16, 2008

In Case You Were Wondering...

...What Jay G. sounds like, you can go here, click Play, and listen. Sandwiched in between the awesome that is my favorite librarian and a new-to-me girl-gun-blogger Tracy of The Pretty Pistolera (love the title, Tracy, and sorry about the whole Kerry/Terry thing - as I mentioned, I was up past my bedtime... *g*), I tried to avoid sounding like a complete and total idiot, and think I succeeded for the most part.

I really like what Ahab and Squeaky are doing with the Gun Nuts: Next Generation podcasts (and not just because I'm a super Trek geek and like the title). They're expanding the market beyond the typical married-dad-with-two-kids demographic so aptly displayed, oh, here. This is the future of shooting sports here, folks, and it behooves us to support these endeavors whenever possible.

Good job Caleb, Squeaky, Breda, and Tracy! I'm glad I was a (small) part of it!

That is all.

8 comments:

Weer'd Beard said...

And was a good call, Jay!

Man I didn't want to get out of bed this morning!

Jay G said...

Tell me about it. 5:00 rolls around mighty quick when you don't hit the hay until midnight...

But it's for a good cause. And that's worth losing a little beauty sleep over (and brother, I need it...) :)

breda said...

You sounded great, Jay. Thank you for calling in!

Pretty Pistolera said...

Jay, you were great! Thanks for calling... it was a great show.

Bonnie said...

We appreciate you calling in - and you totally didn't sound anything like I thought you would...lol. (probably because I imagined a lot more f-bombs peppered throughout...)

Jay G said...

Breda,

Thanks! I was just a little nervous...

Pretty Pistolera,

Thanks! (And still sorry about screwing up the name...)

Squeaky,

I was being good, because I wasn't sure what the policy was for expletives. Didn't want Caleb to have to get all squirrely on the "DELETED" button... ;)

(If y'all have me back, I promise to work into a right proper froth...) *g*

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

I thought you sounded funny. I'm less afraid of you now.

Jay G said...

Wait until after this weekend. In the words of my lovely daughter, MUWHAHAHAHA!