Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bloggershoot Pre-Update

Getting ready to send out directions (y'all are an impatient bunch, y'know what?) :)

I need e-mail addresses for Lissa and zeeke42.

(Request fulfilled. Thanks for responding!)

We've had one blogger cancel (Teresa from Technicalities) because of family issues (so put a good word in with the Man Upstairs if'n you don't mind); we've had two more readers express interest in attending.

Right now the tally stands at 15 people total, including yours truly and the range owner. I have sent the preliminary attendee list to him for approval; once it's okayed I'll send out the directions.

I will post a full update sometime tomorrow, and will attempt to summarize the ordnance in attendance. It's gonna be good...

T-minus 5 days and counting. I can't wait...

That is all.

3 comments:

MedicMatthew said...

Be sure and take lots of pictures for those of us who can't make it to this Bloggershoot but who will surely be there next time around.

Also, wanted to let you know I purchased my first long gun recently. It was inexpensive and seemed to be a decent deal and .22lr ammo is cheap so I went with the Mossberg 802 .22lr bolt action bundled with a (cheap) scope. Seems to be a decent firearm, and one of my coworkers (Army Nat'l Guard sniper) seems to think I got a steal on it!

JD said...

well it looks like I was not the only one emailing you for directions. . .

= )

Now I don't feel like such a moron. who ever else wrote Jay, thanks. . . .

Jay G said...

Matthew,

See newest update. I'm asking any and all to bring cameras - I want lots of pictures!

JD,

No, you were FAR from the only one...

E-mail will be going out in a few minutes.