Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Youth Is Coming Back to Haunt Me!

...because I've got blogchildren coming out of the woodwork!

Please welcome former commenter zeeke42 as blogger zeeke42 now over at Young and Crotchety (love it!). Zeeke42 hits the trifecta: Added to the blogroll (because he blogrolls me), added to the list of "Bloggers I've Met", *AND* the (not-so) coveted "Blogchild" which is now "Blogchildren".

Holy crap. Two of 'em. Good thing I don't believe in supporting Planned Bloggerhood...

Also please welcome another former commenter / now blogger Arcticelf at Give Them What They Want. Two new blogs in one day. Life is good.

That is all.

2 comments:

breda said...

now you have legions...

doubletrouble said...

Jus' wonderin'-
How much is child support runnin' you for TWO blogchildren in the PRMA?