Tuesday, June 23, 2009

If It's Tuesday, It Must Be...

Gun Nuts!

Caleb and Breda - fresh from the Indy blogmeet (jealous!) - have what promises to be a kick-ass Gun Nuts tonight. Of course, many (your humble host included) would argue that every Gun Nuts is kick-ass. But tonight's show looks like it might be even more kick-ass than normal.

Tune in. Play with us in chat. Make copious amounts of fun of astroturf groups whose sole purpose is to lend "credibility" to virulent anti-gun politicians...

That is all.

4 comments:

Old NFO said...

I'm tryin... :-)

Tam said...

I totally got the audio working this time. I was SO happy! :D

Christina RN LMT said...

I'm glad I made it home in time to at least catch the second half of the show. It was AWESOME.

firehard said...

do not rule out edged weapons as the first means of defense pedro!

http://elmtreeforging.blogspot.com/