Monday, September 14, 2009

9-12 Rally Update #6

One last (humorous) update from man-on-the-street sci-fi:

Scoured the intarwebs for pictures of me at the 9-12 protest.

Found me on the C-SPAN feed in two diff camera shots. Very small, but at the timestamps, I know where I was standing.



And, one final protest sign:

After all the sturm and drang, as we walked up Pennsylvania Avenue, there was one guy ith a sign underscoring what the whole day was truly about...


Heh. Glad to see not everyone was taking themselves too seriously...

That is all.

5 comments:

libertyman said...

Can't read the sign -- weak eyes or poor monitor. Please advise.

Anonymous said...

kittens are cute

NotClauswitz said...

I can't read it either - "Will work for..."??

Jay G said...

Anon got it...

Anonymous said...

well I cheated I have the original ;p

i was just is a wicked rush to get the kids from school

B