Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Readers Know Me...

Reader JFT sends the following note:
JayG,

I'm a long time reader/lurker of MArooned, but have never commented or emailed before. I only do so now because I instantly thought of you upon seeing the attached picture (you may have already seen it, if so I regret the redundancy). Found here: http://verydemotivational.memebase.com/

Of course it's being done wrong, that objective lens cover needs to be mounted at 90 degrees so as not to block the red dot.
Duh.

(emphasis mine)


Here's the picture:


Heh. They *do* know me!


That is all.

5 comments:

Rev. Paul said...

Overkill? Why, no. Why do you ask?

I don't care if it's impractical - it makes me happy.

ViolentIndifference said...

I need to go on record saying that what is pictured is actually your sharp, focused wit.


Yes. I'm a suck up.

Anonymous said...

I would suggest that if someone is going to post a picture like that on the intarweb, they should learn correct grammer/usage of the English language. "Your is NOT the same thing as "you're", heh.

Eric said...

I saw a pistol mounted bayonet at my local gun shop. I asked the proprietor if he actually sold any. Apparently, they sell better than hotcakes.

Jim said...

No,

The K-Bar is not complete unless it also sports it's own bayonet.

Or does the bayonet sport the K-Bar? I get so confuzeld.


Jim
Sunk New Dawn
Galveston, TX