Wednesday, May 25, 2011

You. Out of My Gene Pool.

Woman accused of trying to sell girl's virginity


SALT LAKE CITY—A Salt Lake City woman has been charged with offering her 11-year-old daughter's virginity to a man in exchange for $10,000.

The woman was charged Monday in Utah's 3rd District Court with two counts of aggravated sex abuse and two counts of sexual exploitation of a minor. KTVX Channel 4 reports that court documents claim she made the offer after the man asked about oral sex with the girl.

While the woman in this story takes the prize for "sleaziest person I've read about today", I've got to give the nod for a close second to the dude asking about oral sex and lingerie pictures from an 11 year old. Seriously. Run your car in the garage for a bit. With you in it. Props, though, to the woman's boyfriend - he saw the pictures on her phone and turned her the hell in.

There are days, seemingly more and more frequent, where I start rooting for the giant asteroid on the collision course...

That is all.

4 comments:

Dave H said...

I used to think people should have to pass a test before being allowed to have kids, but I didn't want the government to be the ones grading the test.

But stories like this really test my resolve.

Bubblehead Les. said...

Rope, rope. Where'd I put my Rope?

Lokidude said...

According to the local news (http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=157&sid=15671691) this miserable excuse for a DNA donor has a track record of drug busts. Selling your daughter to support your habit is just that much more wrong.

Cybrludite said...

Lokidude, my first thought (after the obligatory "Get a rope.", of course) was "Anyone wanna bet that drugs were involved?"