Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Free Summer Stuff!

Aaron's got the monthly round-up of stuff what you can win.

Looking at the list of handguns, especially, I'm struck by the emphasis on concealed carry. When I got my carry permit concealed carry was just starting to gain traction. Now, only one state has a blanket ban on concealed carry and the vast majority of states are "shall issue". More and more folks are waking up and realizing that the anti-freedom groups have been lying to them all along - there have been no "Wild West" shootouts over parking spaces, no blood in the streets. Just ordinary folks taking their security into their own hands - ZOMG! Personal responsibility!

Anyways, go, enter a few contests, and if you win anything let me know!

That is all.

3 comments:

Brad_in_IL said...

Jay,

I entered on the Bodyguard 380 as well as the Springfield M1A rifle.

- Brad

The Packetman said...

I'll once again extend my offer to 'hold' any firearm you might win that you can't take possession of, until such time as you can.

I'm just sayin' ...

Daniel in Brookline said...

On a slightly related topic...

Anybody planning any interesting firearm purchases for this Saturday? We have a tax holiday in Massachusetts.