Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Season Three Tonight...

Yeah, I'm late to the party, I know. But as a reminder, Season Three of Top Shots starts tonight:


(pic from website)

I know some refer to it as "as the cartridge turns", but I like it for the same reason Robb does - anything that makes shooting and the shooting sports more "mainstream" is a good thing IMHO. Top Shots puts shooting and shooting sports on a level more people can understand - the so-called "reality" show. The guns and shooting become secondary to the drama, which might make the shooters cringe, but in reality it means that they've become less of a shock feature than the personalities of the contestants.

Just like any other interest, actually...

That is all.

2 comments:

Lokidude said...

Like powder through the measure, these are the guns of our lives?

I'm going to make a point of watching this season, not being a slacker like I was during season 2.

North said...

I'll be a part of the live blogging here: http://bellsaringing.blogspot.com/2011/08/top-shot-season-3-premier.html