Thursday, August 25, 2011

Jokes, Writing Themselves Again...

Stretch sent this one in. Hoo boy, it was hard not making jokes...

Bill Clinton declares vegan victory
The former president, known for his love of burgers, barbecue and junk food, has gone from a meat lover to a vegan, the strictest form of a vegetarian diet. He says he eats fruits, vegetables and beans, but no red meat, chicken or dairy.

Clinton, 65, who had quadruple bypass surgery in 2004 and then stent surgery in 2010, is following this eating plan to improve his heart health.

Um... Yeah. why do I have a hard time believing that the McDonald's president has finally seen the light and is living a more healthy lifestyle? Hell, chasing skirts was the only exercise the man ever got... I kid, I kid. Dad G. had a pretty mild heart attack about twelve years ago, and he got pretty serious about taking steps to make a second heart attack less possible: Better nutritional choices, more exercise, etc. If this is really Bill Clinton's Come To Jesus moment, good for him. I won't make any jokes about his new, meat-free, healthy diet...

Okay, I lied. I wonder if he still enjoys the occasional cigar?

That is all.

3 comments:

ASM826 said...

It was never really the cigars. He liked playing with the humidor.

North said...

In related news, Monica Lewinski still likes eating meat.

Matt said...

I was going to say that I didn't see fish tacos on the excluded list. . . .