Friday, September 30, 2011

TCB: Blogroll Updates!

Okay, so I know I said I was going to do blogroll updates weekly, right? Yeah, about that... Looking back through my e-mails, it's been about a month. Yikes. Without any further hesitation, please welcome these blogs to the blogroll:

1. American & Proud. Just from the header I like this blog... Declaration of Independence, Constitution. And definitely check out the playlist.

2. AK47 Talk. I like this sound of this one already. Gear talk, gun talk, all that good stuff.

3. Not Nuclear Certified. Let's see... I think I met Ross about six years ago. We both post to the same local gun board, and met down at American Firearms School for a tour and a gun deal at a Papa Gino's...

4. Brown Valley Kingdom. This one's scary: "Husband, dad, chemist, biker, reader, shooter... and US citizen." It's so foreign to me...



Please stop by and say hi to the new additions!

That is all.

3 comments:

Bushwack said...

Thanks for the linky-love brother. Appreciate it.

Christina RN LMT said...

Been reading Brown Valley Kingdom for quite a while. Excellent addition!

Ferdinand Freud said...

Love your rather irreverent blog, Mr. G. You might want to add to your blogroll (or at least visit) ScribblersScrawls, at http://scribblerscrawls.blogspot.com/ Well worth a read. The youth of America is not yet lost.