Wednesday, January 25, 2012

New Ad!

If you'll cast your eyes rightward, you'll see a new MArooned supporter in the list. Michael of the eponymous Michael's Holster Site and I have done some horse trading, resulting in a new ad on the sidebar for Michael and something shiny in the mail for me... Yes, I'm being coy, because Michael has created a one-of-a-kind holster for me and I'm waiting to receive it before I say anything else. I've reviewed Michael's Executive II here at MArooned, and it has become my go-to holster when I'm carrying the Snubbie from Hell™ or the Ruger LCR IWB...

So go check out the many fine offerings from Michael!

That is all.

2 comments:

Alan said...

Is it just me or does the negative space on that look like a certain sex toy?

Evyl Robot Michael said...

Thanks again Jay! I take it you didn't receive your package today...