Sunday, July 20, 2008

That. Was. Fun...

Wow. The Meat, Greet, & Skeet (A.K.A. 2008 Northeast Bloggershoot) was a rousing success.

As soon as I can find my right shoulder, I'll put up some more in depth material. Right now, I need to find a large bottle of Advil™ and some hopeychange (inside joke).

That was great, folks. Had a lot of fun. Great meeting all the new folks, and great to see all my old buds.

A special MArooned "Thank You" to doubletrouble, he knows why.

Special linky-love edition tomorrow. But first, stop here, read the whole thing, and watch the video at the end...

That is all.

3 comments:

Borepatch said...

Jay, you're right - Best.Video.Evah!

Great to meet you in person. Your shoulder is an inspiration to those of us who are recoil wussies. ;-)

doubletrouble said...

I'm going with the Tylenol & 400 mg of hopiechaing (ancient Chinese herbal remedy).

Bruce said...

Yeah, my shoulder's turning all different shades of hopenchange.