Monday, May 23, 2011

"Where The Magic Happens"

RomeoTangoBravo has a question for us:
Where do I do most of my blogging? Some bloggers have a dedicated room with shelves cluttered with trophies dedicated to their blogging prowess... I have an old ass laptop covered with awesome stickers in an attempt to make it look cool.

I am curious to know what some other blogger's set-ups are like.
Without further ado, here's the MArooned Magic Maker:


Yep. Like I said over at RTB's in comments:
Prepare to be underwhelmed, though - I literally have a small corner of the kitchen island...
I wasn't kidding. That's our BUL - Back-Up Laptop - which is a lower end HP that we got as a second laptop the end of last year with our credit card reward points. It became our primary laptop when our three year old Toshiba gave up the ghost last month (right *after* we did our taxes but before we had printed them out - d'oh!). We're in need of another secondary laptop (or perhaps a primary laptop and this one can go back to being a backup...), because all four of us need computer access at various points in the day - both TheBoy and BabyGirl G. have homework online now!

Well, RomeoTangoBravo, was it everything you dreamed it would be?

That is all.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I think that it's great to see people in their 'natural habitat'. I can relate to the whole BUL to Primary situation you have going on... horrible memories.

Gunmart said...

So do you carry you BUL in an ankle holster? :D

Weer'd Beard said...

Man, I have a 6' conference table in my armory and I have an 8" earthenware penis flute on my desk among the Knives, and rubber ducks.


And you get more traffic than me???

LOL

Angus McThag said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angus McThag said...

Link to my Man Cave Post

Jon said...

I do mine sitting in the living room, facing the big screen (we have 3 computers and 2 tablets in our living room - I know, I know...). I don't think I'd call my blogging any kin dof magic - more "WTF is going through Jon's head NOW?".

Teke said...

I make my feeble attempts at sharing thoughts here, and here, and here, and here

Where I make my feeble attempts at sharing thoughts