Monday, October 10, 2011

Dispatches from Blogorado, Part III

SCI-FI sends in another missive from Blogorado. This one is interesting...
REVEALED: EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS OF STINGRAY AS THE HUMUNGUS!

As promised, Stingray made his appearance as the bondage-themed The Humungus from Road Warrior. It was the highlight of Saturday night's costume function. Click to reveal the pic.






OK, seriously. That's Kjell Nilsson as The Humungus in Road Warrior. But Stingray looked damn close. Imagine THAT showing up at your costume party.

The real photos have been embargoed by LabRat in perpetuity.

-SCI-FI

Yeah, I'm still wicked jealous that I couldn't make it this year...

That is all.

4 comments:

Weer'd Beard said...

Just walk away!

Jennifer said...

You totally missed out!

Skip said...

Stingray is 'cut' my wife says.
Me..I could take him..from behind Tam...but only if he would let me chug a sixer of their beer first.

phlegmfatale said...

Stingray looked fantastic. So glad I was there for that.