Thursday, December 30, 2010

Northeast Bloggers Third Annual Winter Social Update. Part III

Time for our last update! New Years Day is two days hence; a week after that is our winter meeting. Original post is here, first update here, second update here. First, the basics:

What
? Northeast Blogger Winter Gathering.

Who? Any and all bloggers, commenters, readers, lurkers, etc. in the Northeast area, or those passing through, or anyone crazy enough to show up.

When? Saturday, January 8th, starting around 7 PM.

Where? Jillian's Billiards in Manchester, NH (where we had the dinner last year). It's centrally located for our northern bloggers and commenters; it's only a half-hour north of the MA border off I-93; and there's a pool hall we can retire to once dinner has been consumed.

Why? Folks getting together to enjoy good food, great beer, and superlative company. Bring your appetite, a whistle for wetting, and your best stories to tell.

Attendees:

Andrew
Cher & Mopar
Weer'd Beard
Ross
Wally
Libertyman
Colin
Marko
Doubletrouble (and Mrs.?)
Chad
SCI-FI and B.

Possible:

Paul
David
Scotaku
MedicMatthew
JD
zeeke42
TOTWTYTR
LWJ

Fourteen definites and eight possibles, for a grand total of under two dozen. Plan on being there until the late evening/early morning, although as always folks can and will come and go as they please. Folks can also show up unannounced, of course, but you run the risk of missing out on schwag that way...

If everyone listed above - and anyone who adds their name to the guest list - can shoot me an e-mail, I have something I would like to suggest "off the record". Contact me for details if you haven't already.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again!

That is all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If anyone else is planning to spend the night, we've once again booked a room at the nearby Hilton Gardens. It's within walking distance of Jillian's as well as walking distance to the gunshow the same weekend. It's a little pricey ($85 with my gubmint discount) but it's close and they have plenty of free parking (unlike the Radisson where the gunshow is). I'm hoping to hit the funshow Sunday morning before heading home. Can't wait!

JD said...

Looking good for my attending. Just need to confirm my wife has the night off. . . .

Hopefully no snow this year = )

Paul, Dammit! said...

Jay- I'm in NYC- my company gave me a shiny new 4,000 ton toy, but I had to jockey my schedule to do it. Someday...

Anonymous said...

Heh, long range weather forcast looks like snow :)

ERinNH said...

Hah, thats right up the road from me. =)